Interested sponsors are invited to submit proposals for sponsored workshops. In this preliminary version and a number of topics and projects are proposed, and other proposals or combination of proposed ones are most welcome:
- EU LIFE Project: LIFE SURFING, SURFactant enhanced chemical oxidation for remediatING DNAPL progress and developments (from Lindane production and HCH-waste).
- EU DG Environment: Pilot Project to evaluate and address the presence of Lindane and HCH in the EU: Results and actions taken by EU member States.
- EU European Regional Development Fund: EU LINDANET, European Network of Lindane waste affected regions working together towards a greener environment: Progress of works.
- EU LIFE Project: LIFEPOPWAT, Innovative technology based on constructed wetlands for treatment of pesticide (HCH) contaminated waters: Status of activities.
- Management of emerging POPs Mega-sites (HCH and others).
- GEF-UNIDO: Removal of Technical and Economic Barriers to Initiating the Clean-up Activities for Alpha-HCH, Beta-HCH and Lindane Contaminated Sites at OHIS, in Macedonia.
- GEF-UNIDO: Regional Demonstration Project for Coordinated Management of ODS and POPs Disposal in the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Armenia.
- GEF-UN Environment: Status Demonstration of Non-thermal Treatment of DDT Wastes in Central Asia (Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan).
- GEF-FAO: Lifecycle Management of Pesticides and Disposal of POPs Pesticides in Central Asia countries and Turkey.
- GEF-FAO: Pesticide Risk Reduction in Bangladesh (including elimination of 1000 t POPs including DDT.
- UN Environment- FAO: Health and environmental impacts of pesticides and fertilizers (UNEA5).
- CHINA: Management of POPs Pesticides, other POPs and other hazardous wastes in the EECCA Region in the framework of Belt and Road Initiative (BRI).
Further special workshops in this preliminary version for the following Topics are proposed:
- HEALTH & SAFETY BLOCK
Health and safety during works, Toxicology, Toxicity of emerging pollutants, Environmental control, Risks and exposure for POPs and New POPs
- NEW LISTED POPs AND DIOXINS
Developments and experiences in the field of New listed POPs and Dioxins
- WASTE AND SOIL TECHNOLOGIES
Waste Management experiences, Destruction technologies, In-Situ remediation technologies, Application of innovative technologies fulfilling requirements of circular economy
- PCB MANAGEMENT
Progress achievements on cleaning up PCB in 2028. Barriers to be taken to fulfill 2028 removal and destruction Technologies implementation
- SOIL BIOREMEDIATION
Implementation of measures, Elimination of barriers of by administrators, Newest full-scale and small scale developments
- USE PASSIVE SAMPLING TECHNIQUE FOR TRACING ORGANIC CONTAMINANTS FROM WASTER AND AMBIENT AIR
- DEVELOPMENTS ON COUNTERFEIT PESTICIDES AND EMPTY CONTAINERS, IMPROVEMENT ON PESTICIDES
- MANAGEMENT SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE: INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIC AGRICULTURE
- KEYNOTE SPEECHES
- CASE STUDIES